Three ways to subscribe to the print edition:
- Subscribe through your Catholic parish in the Diocese of Madison.
If you live in the Diocese of Madison, contact your parish office for details. You may be eligible to receive the Catholic Herald at a special rate as part of your parish membership. Individual subscription rates are $33 year, or through parish coverage plan, $21.60.
- Call the Catholic Herald office in Madison.
Call us at 608-821-3070 during normal business hours, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may choose to be billed later or mail in your payment.
- E-mail your subscription and you will be billed.
E-mail the following information to
- Mailing address:
- Name of recipient:
- Mailing address of recipient:
- Your phone number (in case of questions)
Top of page
Two ways to change your mailing address:
- Send in mailing address information from bottom left corner of the newspaper.
Include any change in name or address. Indicate effective date of change. Include phone number (in case we have questions). Mail to: The Catholic Herald, 702 S. High Point Rd., Suite 121, Madison, WI 53719-4926.
- E-mail us the change.
E-mail your name, old address, new address, and your parish (if applicable). Indicate the effective date of change. Include phone number (in case we have questions). E-Mail to
Note for "snowbirds": Notify the Catholic Herald of dates when leaving and returning home. Include phone number (in case we have questions).
Top of page