Around the Diocese
Thursday, Jun. 07, 2012 -- 12:00 AM
MADISON — The upcoming Natural Family Planning (NFP) classes being offered in the Diocese of Madison are:
Couple to Couple League (CCL) (a sympto-thermal method) — CCL classes will be held in Madison and Bloomington starting in September or October. To start learning this summer, virtual and home study courses are available. Visit www.madisondiocese.org/nfp or contact the NFP Office for more information.
Creighton Model FertilityCare (an ovulation method) — Attend one of the following introductory sessions. A series of individual follow-ups will be scheduled separately between you and the instructor.
- Monday, June 4, 7 p.m. at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Monona
- Thursday, June 14; Tuesday, July 17; or Tuesday, Aug. 21, 6 p.m. at the Bishop O’Connor Center, Madison (west side)
- Tuesday, July 10, 6 p.m. at 4177 Cty. Hwy. J, Mt. Horeb
- Thursday, Aug. 16, 7 p.m. at St. Patrick Parish, Cottage Grove
- Monday, Aug. 27, 7 p.m. at 5221 Queensbridge Rd., Madison (east side)
“NFP 101: The Basics” — Need help choosing a method? Attend one of the following sessions:
- Friday, June 29, 7 p.m.; Saturday, July 14, 10 a.m.; or Thursday, Aug. 23, 7:30 p.m. at the Bishop O’Connor Center, Madison.
For more information and to register for an NFP class, go to www.madisondiocese.org/nfp or call 608-821-3134.