The following is a brief list of links to Web sites of potential interest to Catholics and others. Clicking on any of these links will open a new browser window which takes you out of the Catholic Herald Web site. The Catholic Herald is not responsible for the content of these or any other external Web sites.
- The Vatican: the Holy See (www.vatican.va) --
- Contains links to versions of the site in English, Español and other languages.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (www.usccb.org) --
- USCCB is an assembly of the hierarchy of the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands who jointly exercise certain pastoral functions on behalf of the Christian faithful of the United States.
- Truth about Da Vinci Code (www.jesusdecoded.com) --
- This Web site counters claims made in the best-selling novel The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. The site is sponsored by the U.S. bishops' Catholic Communication Campaign. It provides accurate information about the life of Jesus, the origins of Christianity and Catholic teaching.
- Mass Times (www.masstimes.org) --
- Parish Mass times are provided to Catholics throughout the United States. This Web site is funded by Pauline Books and Media, in partnership with the Catholic Communication Campaign of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and 1-800 Mass Times Trust.
- The Catholic Press Association (www.catholicpress.org) --
- The Catholic Press Association's members include Catholic newspapers, magazines, and general publishers in the United States and Canada.
- The Wisconsin Catholic Conference (www.wisconsincatholic.org) --
- The Public Policy Voice of Wisconsin's Bishops Since 1969.
- Diocese of Madison (www.madisondiocese.org) --
- Web site for the Diocese, which is comprised of 11 counties in southwest and southcentral Wisconsin.
- Catholic Talk Radio (www.relevantradio.com) --
- Relevant Radio® is helping people "bridge the gap between faith and everyday life" as the largest Catholic talk radio network in the United States. In the Madison Diocese, listen to Relevant Radio 1240 AM or via streaming audio at www.relevantradio.com.