Advertising Account Executive
702 S. High Point Rd.
Madison, WI 53719
Media Kit (PDF)
- Material requirements
- Photo requirements
- Programs & Liability
- Information available upon request.
- Information available upon request. Zoned inserts by ZIP codes available.
Reach a greater audience
The Catholic Herald of the Diocese of Madison is associated with the Catholic Herald in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and the Catholic Herald in the Diocese of Superior. Learn more about how you can reach readers in these three dioceses for a significant discount. Contact
(608-821-3074) for more information.
- All advertising is accepted subject to approval by the publisher.
- The Catholic Herald reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement at any time.
- Minimum size is 1 column wide by 1 inch deep.
- Publisher is not responsible for errors in advertisements accepted after normal deadlines.
- Ads that appear in a form similar to news material will have the word "advertisement" inserted above the ad.
- The Catholic Herald will not knowingly accept or publish material that is in violation of the law. Advertisers and/or agency state that either has the authority to place the ad and agree to assume liability for all contents of all ads printed, as well as any claim arising therefrom made against the Catholic Herald.
- All agreements should be in writing.
- Contracts must be completed within time specified.
- Uncompleted contracts will be short rated.
- Commission to agencies: 15%